Thursday 17 January 2013

Welcome!

Hi and welcome! My name is Adam and I am the Vocations Field Officer for the Archdiocese of Brisbane. I belong to a team of people who make up the Vocations Centre (learn more about our team at our website or add us on Facebook here). The Vocations team's aim is enable all people to understand their call, specifically to encourage young men to discern a call to the priesthood. 
My role is to bring that vision to youth within the Archdiocese by visiting schools, attending youth camps and retreats, visiting youth groups - basically being anywhere youth are! 
So come join me as I travel around the Archdiocese as I post about what I get up to. It's my hope that this blog might be mildly entertaining, somewhat riveting, accidentally profound and of course, that it prompts you to ask yourself the question: where am I going?



Peace,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment