My friends on facebook may have noticed their newsfeeds have filled up with numerous photos from me of Quo Vadis wristbands. A few blog posts ago I ranted about seemingly pointless web trends. Well, I decided to create my own trend: Quo Vadis-ing! Here's how to do it:
- Get a Quo Davis wristband. We usually hand these out when the Roadshow goes on visits, or alternatively you can get one from us at one of our events (Quo Vadis Weekend, Leaven Hour, VOCadventure), any of the events we attend (Fuel, Marist Exchange Nights, the Ignite Conference, Australian Youth Festival) or come visit our office!
- Add Vocations Centre Brisbane on facebook
- Think of a creative way of photographing your Quo Vadis wristband
- Whip out your IPhone, smart phone or camera and take picture of said idea
- Post it on facebook and tag the Vocations Centre Brisbane. Alternatively you could post it on instagram with the tag #quovadis
- Explain to your friends what Quo Vadis means (this may require learning what Quo Vadis means)
- And now you're Quo Vadis-ing!
The New Evangelisation is all about finding new and fresh ideas of sharing the faith. I think Quo Vadis-ing is a really easy way not just to share your faith, but to encourage others to think about where they're going. And there's no silly dance moves involved! So get on board and get creative, I can't wait to see what you can come up with!